Sunday, June 10, 2012

National Get Outdoors Day - June 9th, 2012

Buhl Park 5K

My first rotation is going well so far, but I'm beyond busy with assignments and research! However, I made a bucket list of things to do on each rotation and I plan to stick to it!

Bucket List...  #1.  "Run" The Buhl Park 5K

Even though I haven't had time to train, or excise in general, for the past 3 weeks... I still decided to run the 5K.  I didn't have time to run the course beforehand, but after a few visits to the park I concluded that it was flat. Ha, I was mistaken! My goal was just to finish without dying, so I'll consider it a success! =)  

In this first picture, I was telling Scott that as long as these "old" guys didn't beat my time I would be happy. Those "old" guys took off in the beginning and I never saw them again! haha! There was yummy ice cream waiting for me at the end, so I just had to keep my eye on the prize!



Scott and I had such a great weekend! I'll be sharing pictures from our other weekend adventures soon!


~ Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment