Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring... Please hurry!

Spring is right around the corner and we at the Sanderson household cannot wait! I got out of class early a few days last week and started our Spring cleaning and decorating! Here's a peek of last week... 

This glass candle holder was a housewarming gift from the Ventre's this past winter and I updated it to an Easter look... 

Pretty tulips to brighten the house... 

Ellie went to the groomer last week and got pretty pink bows in her hair. This was right before she came down with hemorrhagic gastroenteritis. I was up all night with a very sick puppy - so scary and not a pretty site! Fortunately, she's almost back to herself!   

We also took a walk at the park last week. This might be where Ellie picked up the "bug" that made her so sick. How cute is she in her PSU sweatshirt?!


I found some time to make a Pinterest recipe - Pasta Pie. It was very yummy, but a little more time consuming than just tossing it all together in a bowl. I used store bought spaghetti sauce instead of making my own, but I'm sure it would be good either way. 

We're really looking forward to having warm weather again this week and hopefully we'll be seeing green soon! 


Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment